ROSS Planning Pty Ltd is a consultancy firm specialising in recreation, open space and sport planning. Established in 2003, the firm has since completed a broad range of projects for clients in the commercial, local and state government sectors.
The calibre of results for these projects is a testament to the unique skills and expertise of the ROSS Planning team, and our enthusiastic and imaginative attitude to solutions across a variety of specialist areas.
- strategic planning for sport and recreation
- open space and land use planning
- park master planning and design
- feasibility and business planning studies
- outdoor recreation and trails planning
- community health and well-being planning
- aquatic and indoor facilities planning
- club development planning
In addition to this range of more traditional sport and recreation planning services, ROSS Planning can offer a suite of further skills and experience to complement your existing staff resources. We can assist with:
- community engagement
- reviewing program delivery and organisational structures
- park (open space) audits and mapping
- forecasting land requirements for sport and recreation
- GIS and CAD services
- developing high quality documents and publications.
- local government
- state government
- not-for profit organisations
- commercial sector